Friday, March 30, 2007

Who is this???


My husband likes to take pictures of me. What can I say?? I thought I would post this picture before I left, so that I would only miss one day. I didn't want to fall behind, ya know. So, this is a picture of me taking the kiddos to school this morning. I think the temp was about 7 degrees. Notice no jacket!! We are protesting jackets, it is the end of march, ya know. Anyway, I thought that I would put this shot up just in case you girlies forgot what I look like. hehe.

6 comments:

Judy said...

Your dad said the only way you could look better is if you were here! That's a dad for ya.

You look great! and I guess I don't get to actually see you much.

Thanks to Shane for the picture, and will we be seeing more on his on blog?hehe

oldav8r said...

Great picture Shane, you got a good eye too. It's great seing you in your own blog. Mommy's are usually missing in the pictures!

AmyWhit said...

Good to see you, Jamie! 7 degrees and no coat. Holy moly. I dont think I'd even be out IN a coat if it was 7 degrees! LOL.

I didn't post a thing on my own blog for today (Friday), and it's too late to do so now. It's already Saturday!

Wendy said...

YOu look amazing. So pretty, 7 degrees. OH MY!! Please add me. I"ll try and figure out how to add some one again

Shelia said...

Ohhhh....yeah, now I remember..you're Jamie, right? HeeHee!

Love ya girl!

Heather said...

You look great. Such a smile on such a cold day!

I miss seeing you!!!