Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Best Friends




I am sorry girls!! This dang blogger thing wouldn't let me post this yesterday. So, I am posting today, and don't worry I will post again tonight providing that the blogger cooperates. This picture was taken at ballet. The first one is Emily and her best friend. See her flipping her hair as she talks. I thought it was so cute!!! Just like best friends. I actually took this picture in the mirror because I couldn't get a good shot on them just regularly. The second picture is a part of her recital piece. Boy, she really gets into it. The third picture is just one I thought really captured my Emily!!!!



4 comments:

Judy said...

Oh my gosh! She is so beautiful! It breaks my heart to be missing her grow up...and I miss her taking me shopping.

She is so independent, I am afraid she is going to run off to be with the circus.

Love, just love these...XOXO to Em

Thanks, Mom

oldav8r said...

Emily is growng into a young lady so fast, what great pictures. I know you and Shane are so proud of all the kids. Great job Mom & Dad.

AmyWhit said...

Now these are sweet! I love them all. They sure are growing up fast, aren't they?


**okay, I hope blogger cooperates this time. It wouldn't let me post a comment before.**

Heather said...

She is just so.....Emily!

I love her so much and miss her as well as all of ya'll up there.

Give her "HaHa Hugs" for me!