Thursday, March 22, 2007

My little helper


Today McKinley was my little helper. She loves to draw on paper or write notes like Jacob and Emily. So today I was writing out my to do list, and I looked over and she was writing hers too. I don't know what I would do without her. The second is of her in a drawer. This is an end table in the living room. She loves to climb in the drawer and take her toys with her. She usually sits in there and plays with her toys!! She likes all kinds of drawers. She will get in the bathroom drawers, Emily dresser drawers, anything that she can open and get into!!!! I don't really like the side of the recliner in this shot, but you gotta love the Pebbles do!!!

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

lol @ the "pebbles do". What a cutie.

You know, Bill used to have a thing about drawers too. I think we have some pictures of him sitting (naked, nonetheless) in my nightstand drawer...I seem to recall something about viewmaster too. Hmm...I may have to dig those pics up! LOL.

He also used to pull the drawers out on dad's old chest of drawers so that he could use them as stairs to get to his pipe holder on top. He turned that chest over on him more than once. The kid just never learned! Hard-headed...and still is!

Shelia said...

Oh my goodness what a dollbaby! I remember when my girls wouldn't "let" me put their hair up like that anymore! *sniffs*

Hey Amy, why don't you let me post those pics on the fire dept. web site?! HA! Maybe not, those guys can be cruel sometimes. lol

Judy said...

Ahhh, that's my tiny little girl..she's smart too, already writing. Poppie would call her do a "top knot".

Every kid needs a box to play in for goodness sakes.

Mom

oldav8r said...

Love the drawer shot, that is just too sweet. I guess all kids like a cubby to sit in. My boys used to like the pot and pan cupboard! Hope she doesn't turn the nightstand over. Love the hair-do!

AmyWhit said...

She looks like "Mack in the Box"! LOL.