Friday, March 16, 2007

All American Firecracker




Emily is now a member of the All American Firecrackers. I know, the name fits her oh so well!!! She started taking gymnastics and I found out they had cheerleading which also consists of tumbling. So, what do ya know, she is a little cheerleader now. They do demos where they show people what they know and they ride around in parades and they can compete, if they want to. The older girl usually do the competing. They are in the process of ordering their uniforms, but I thought I would let you preview her cheerleading. Can you tell that she thoroughly enjoys it?? She wouldn't be excited, would she?? And Amy, I didn't even have to give her a dollar for this smile. (Although I did have to pay for the class.)


6 comments:

Judy said...

I wonder who she takes after??? HA,a,HA,a,HA...Now it's your turn, giev me a "T" louder! give me a "H" prouder!...Lord I still have nightmares of shoes squeaking in the gym floor. But, I would do it all over again..and I would try to do it better than I did before. I think firecrakers are a very good place to put di..no...mite!

Sister & Girls said...

Oh my goodness how cute is she!?! She looks so happy like she's on top of the world!! haha cutie-pa-tootie!! :D

oldav8r said...

It is hard to believe she is so grown up. What a little beauty! Proud parents, I'm guessing, also proud church grannies! I just love hearing about the kids activities. Look out world there's a third Blankenship not far behind Jake and Emily.

Heather said...

The third picture is so GREAT! She looks so happy and about ready to explode with it! She's a natural!

If there were ever a cuter cheerleader, I haven't seen her yet!

Uncle Jeff and I are soooo proud!

AmyWhit said...

Sweet! Now THERE's the King...er, QUEEN of the mountain! She looks so proud of herself in that last one. Love it.

I asked Riley tonight if he wanted to play soccer (one of his little girlfriends is going to sign up on Monday), but he said no. Ah well, I think it would be good for him...but I can't say that I'm disappointed that I won't have to sit in the gnats during Tuesday afternoon practices and Saturday morning games!

Shelia said...

I have to say, "firecracker" is perfect for her! How adorable is she?! I can't wait to see her in the uniform!