Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Puddles


Is this really a water puddle? Really, a puddle?? I think this ice is liquifying. Hallelujah!!! We are all excited, the weather guys say it may be around 40 degrees by this weekend. WOOOOHOOO!! I have been searching for the right puddle to get this shot of the reflection of a mountain in it. I just wish I could have gotten more of the mountain. Oh well, at least this is a sign that break-up is coming, or for you GRITS, that the snow is melting. Hopefully by the end of April, it will all be gone and we can see some color, other than white, hanging around. Until then, may we see more water and may our cars be dirty from puddles like these!!!

5 comments:

Shelia said...

I'll throw a "woohoo" your way! The reflection is so clear. Silly question, do you find that your water up there is cleaner, being its coming off the mountains so close to you?

AmyWhit said...

congratulations on the warmer weather. We'll all be wishing for a little of your cooler temperatures in a few months! Love the reflection shot.

Heather said...

Yea! Yea!

It turned from 80 yesterday to 50 today and I thought I would have to do something rash---like put on long pants or shoes! The boys wanted to go out and I actually hesitated because it was so cold. You have great stamina, Mamie!

Judy said...

Just beautiful. I love the reflection shot too. I guess soon we will be seeing some sobby pictures.

Good luck to Jacob "the ice man" Matthews on Sat.

And tell Em thanks for being a "good sister" and giving up cheerleading to one day.

oldav8r said...

Great pic Jamie. you should turn it into a poster, really like it. Just like to look at snow and ice, don't want to feel it! LOL