Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Hero


Here is my knight in body armor!!!! He usually tells me that I can't publish his picture because it doesn't look right, but I won't ask him this time because I love this picture. This is a picture from yesterday. He was looking over the railing at the wrestling matches going on below. I have to say that this guy is my hero. He sacrifices so much to keep his family and our country safe. He puts me up on this pedestal that I am not sure that I belong on. He loves God, his country, me and his babies!!! Please keep praying that all of our guys come home safe, and pray that their families stay strong!!

5 comments:

Lo216 said...

I want to get married!

Shelia said...

Jamie, you and Shane are such an inspiration to all of us girl. Love you to pieces!

Judy said...

I'm proud of him, too. I know he's quitely going through a lot personally right now...I'm proud of you, too. And what a great dad.

Heather said...

He's such a good guy! And what a profile, in the picture and in the words. He is a great husband and father.

You stay strong girl!

AmyWhit said...

Awww, that is so sweet. You and the kids are lucky to have such a great guy in your lives. It's good to see him make it onto your blog!