Monday, March 12, 2007

My Ballerina's




Emily had ballet today after school, so once again we were in hurry mode. They boys went off doing their "boy" stuff and me and the girls headed to ballet. Mom wanted to see more blue eyes, so here they are. I thought the picture of her putting her ballet shoes on was adorable. It didn't turn out quite as I had planned, but it did alright. Mack was so funny. She heard the music in the dance studio. So, she eased over to the door. Then she would take another step to get closer. She was watching the girls dance. I peeked over and I caught her dancing with the girls, at the doorway of course. By the time I got the camera ready, I was spotted and she stopped. So this is a picture of her standing in the doorway, watching and wanting to become the next prima ballerina.

7 comments:

oldav8r said...

Jamie, Emily looks so very much like you, I guess it's the eyes. What wonderful pics. I love girly girl pics, God only gave me boys, so I am very jealous. Your girls are so beautiful! Keep kissing those cheeks!

Judy said...

That's my angels. I wish May would hurry! Mack will be next, I wonder if she will insist on wearing a "Butonix" hat? like someone I did did? Pictures to follow????

Judy said...

Ok, it's early, and I hit the wrong button, (again) What I meant was Like someone I know did. The pictures still will follow.

AmyWhit said...

Beautiful girls, Jamie. You're coming home in May??? BRING THE CAMERA! LOL. We'll have a photo-blog ring camera outing!

AmyWhit said...

Alright, scratch that last comment. I just saw your comment on your mom's blog. She's coming to you in May. Shucks! You need to come home.

jamie said...

Girl, mom's coming up here in May. I think I am stuck here forever. Maybe not. Keep praying. Hopefully only one more year.

Heather said...

What beautiful nieces I have. The ballet shoes one is like a picture to be framed. Little fingers doing very important jobs. What could be more girly than going to ballet? Love it!