Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Reflections


Today I thought that I needed to get a picture of Emily before I got in trouble for not having one. For those who know my precious Emily, which I think most do, she is a camera hog, showing off all possible talents that she possesses or thinks she does. She likes to pose for the camera. She is such a typical girly girl. However, because today I thought that I would capture her posing as usual, she did not want to have anything to do with the camera. So after taking about 30-40 pictures, this is the best one. As you can see, she isn't real thrilled. I thought it would be cool to get her reflection, but, she thought otherwise. She doesn't know this, but I think the picture, or the idea, turned out anyway. SHHHHH!!! I would never let her know that though!!

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Pretty baby! Pooh's reaction..."why is Emmy wearing my shirt?" LOL

AmyWhit said...

LOL @ Emily! I've seen that look before. It's the "why did you get that camera out again?" look. Start taking pictures of the other kids...that should bring her around! LOL Good job with the reflection photo!

Judy said...

Hey! She's a star! Leave her alone. You'll have to pay to take her photo one day. She is a sweet baby. She can get moody, but after all she hates the snow and cold... so she's been miserable for four years! Come on give my baby a break. I love you Emmy.

Heather said...

That's my girl! Emmy is beautiful in any photo, even ones she doesn't want. She can't help it. Mamie, what we don't know is that this is probably a pose she thought of just for your shot..think of how long she had to set the shot up...preparation, mindset, etc...clever girl!

JoJo said...

If she was with her JoJo she would be smiling!!!! (and a heck of a lot warmer!) JoJo