Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Uhhh, Color???



A couple of you have posted nice beautiful pictures of bright, brilliant colored flowers. I got to thinking where I could find things that have such vibrant colors. Then I thought of my (well, Jacob and Emilys') strawberry plants. I, also, started laughing to myself because they are, of course, dead. I think they turned out well though. I did one in color so you could see our "color" around these parts. We can start planting our flowers about the end of May. So, we still have a couple of months before the snow stops and everything unfreezes. After that, with about 23 hours of sunlight that we get in the summer, our flowers will be BIG and BEAUTIFUL.... Just hang tight until then!!

4 comments:

Judy said...

They were beautiful, and yummy at one time. Everyone will wonder at what beautiful flowers there are in Alaska. If you ask me after a winter up there everyone deserves all the pretty flowers and huge veggies that come in the summer! Start those seeds today in the basement!!

AmyWhit said...

I've seen some beautiful pics of the family in Alaska that were taken when there is something other than white on the ground. Beautiful! Your flower pics, however...not so much! They made me laugh out loud! You could take pics of all the white stuff that some of us wish we had a little bit of now and then!

Shelia said...

Well, I think the pics are actually good...the subject was dificult to work with I'm sure! LOL

Heather said...

I like the colors. I can wait till May to see the flowers if they are as beautiful as you've described.