Saturday, June 2, 2007

I'M BAAACCKK!!!

I guess we are back into full swing with blogging. Sorry it was so lonely without all of us. We truly were so busy, I would crash into the bed at night. We took this picture also at Portage glacier. I am really not that big into glaciers, I think they are cool, but they are so far away I can't actually "get into" them, ya know. But, Portage glacier is really cool. It actually has little iceburgs floating on the water!! They also have a little sidewalk that you can walk right up to the water side. In this picture I tried to show exactly the blue color mom was talking about. And look how the mountain disappears right into the water!!! Pretty cool!!

In this next picture, you know who we are. But, I am truly blessed to have a mom like I have, and I think it is a bummer that I don't get to enjoy her as much as you guys down south do!! I thought for sure that Jacob and Emily had her talked into staying a couple of extra days. We sure were begging and pleading!! She gave me the much needed R&R that I needed. Thanks so much mom for coming and spoiling me!! Love ya and I can't wait for Sept.1-31!!(That is how long Jake said they are staying for the next trip!)


PS- Is it just me or am I a whole head taller than my mom???LOL.

5 comments:

Judy said...

It was good to spend time with you too, as brief as it was. It had been almost a year! It's only the third time I'd seen McKinley. Wish you lived close enough to drive down to see us. I'm praying for south/east of the Mississippi for Shane's next post!

I think it's the angle of the camera, I'm not that short am I???

I love you, you are doing a good job with all that you have on you right now, a lesser person would not be doin so good. The secrect is that you think of others first, yourself second. That's why I don't mind helping you out when I can. Like I tell everyone who says dad and I did a good job raising you and your broher..."We only had 18 years, the rest you've become has been on you own!"

AmyWhit said...

welcome back. glad to see you posting. so you're coming for a month in september then? sounds like a good plan! you do look a bit taller than your mom....but then again, I guess it COULD be the angle..lol. With your heads together like that I can really see the resemblance though.

Shelia said...

Ok, its not the angle. LOL Judy is short and Jamie took after her Dad! Nice try though! "A" for effort! It's a beautiful pic though, I love it.

TaraG said...

wow so we were all gone from the blog for awhile...well welcome back! Glad you had a great visit with your mom! I can't imagine being that far away form my mom! Love the pictures!

oldav8r said...

Great pic of you and Mom. Happy days! I know your Mom is both glad and sad to be home, ya'll hurry back to Sheldon.