Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Flowers...

Today was a very sunshiney day for us in the Big AK!! It was awfully windy though. Here is one of my favorite pics of day we spent playing OUTSIDE!! I am going to start and finish this blog with a shot like this!! Maybe these shots will make up for our vacation time!
Alright.... So, here they are. My flowers, or at least some of them. This first one hangs on the front of my house. I have a matching one to the left. I had a picture of both of them, but I wasn't happy with the way they turned out, too dark. I would have to say this hanging one is probably one of my favorites.

This next one is is one of my pots. I love this one too. I wasn't too sure about it when we got it, but we put some other flowers in with it and it brightened it up a bit!! There is some stock (a kind of flower for those who don't know) int there, and I LOVE the way it smells. Hopefully these will be growing out of the pot soon!!



Here are my two gardeners examining the leaves of the flowers, making sure that everything is OK. I guess it all checked out great! If you look in the background carefully, you can see why I don't have a picture of Jacob on this one. He is too busy playing and fighting with the water. I guess that is what you do when there really isn't anyone else around to play with. (And of course, the girls didn't want to play that game- it is too cold!)



Here my gardener is checkin my flowers again. She checked every pot! She had quite alot to say about each one too. Maybe she was just critiquing my color scheme.
And my favorite picture of the day.......... Mackie smelling the flowers. Pheww, my flowers get the A-OK from all aspects. Doesn't she look so cute?? My girls.... I hope that we can bond over these same flowers one day!!


Stay tuned for the next flowers!! These are only some of them!! I can't believe that we have COLOR again!




4 comments:

Shelia said...

Yay for the color! Makes ya kinda cheery don't it?? LOL Jamie I have to say those girls are just beautiful. Little blessings both of them. Enjoy every moment of time with them (before they get hormonal like Christina & Shelby) LOL

Sister & Girls said...

I love that hanging basket! AND those girls!! They are adorable!!

AmyWhit said...

Beautiful, all of them. But I think I'm with Ms. Jan on the hanging basket.

Judy said...

My babies My Babies! Frame worthy!

Very Nice and those little bedding plants are growing fast!