Saturday, June 16, 2007

Football Camp

Today was the start of football. Well, they had their day camp today. Which to Jacob is just as good. These are some that I took of him in order of his play. First he is trying to jook his defender or get the defender out of his way, which he did a great job at...

In this one, he is actually catching the ball!!! I am so proud. He can't seem to catch any of the passes that Shane throws, but I can't much blame him because everytime Shane throws them a ball it ends up hitting them right in the face!! Not on purpose, or so he says.......
And here is the football champ running it in for a touchdown.. His coach says that he is showing lots of promise for this season! He says that wrestling did a lot of good for him. It taught him to be more aggressive and to be on his toes.

I think that this kid just has HEART...... He even fell asleep with his helmet on a couple of weeks ago. Too cute. And so Shelia, you and me both will be screaming our heads off in a couple of weeks. And so another season of football begins.........


4 comments:

oldav8r said...

oldav8rswife
I just know it is so much hard work for the boys, but I bet he is just enjoying every minute of it. Boys are just born with sports on the brain.

Judy said...

Go Bubba! Good Moves. Popie said he konws you had a great day!

XOXO

AmyWhit said...

Way to go Jacob! Can't wait for the football pics to come pouring in, as I'm sure they will be soon!

Shelia said...

Jamie I'll send you some of my sore throat losenges! LOL I keep some in the truck during football. Way to go Jake! Lookin good bubba!