Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wild, Wild West

I had something else in mind today for my blog, but they were really old pictures. So, I looked and looked and couldn't find them. Actually I think they are on my old computer, and I can' t figure out how to get them off of it!! Today was mine and Shane's 9 year wedding anniversary!! I can't believe that we have been married that long, seems like only yesterday that I married my best friend. And today marks the 4th year that we have been in Alaska. 4 years ago I remember thinking 'what an anniversary, moving to the fridged way NORTH??' We have lived here longer than anywhere else. I keep asking Shane why it is that we chose so far away to be for the longest.. Anyway, instead of the pictures that I had in mind, (they may come later), Mackie picked up Jacob's cowboy hat and his gun and started having a shoot out! It was so dang cute! She was in rare form. And, the more we laughed, the more she would shoot and laugh! Be careful...cuz...this town ain't big enough for the two of us!!!






Wanted: Mackie the Gunslinger Matthews!





6 comments:

AmyWhit said...

So you have one angel and one outlaw...sounds like you have a good balanced household! I love the one of Ms. Mackie cracking herself up. LOL. Too cute.

Brewton Girl said...

Oh How Cute!! Happy Anniversary!!Nine years Huh?? congrats on that...Russ and I will be having our 16th this year, where did the time go?? 16 years and no sign named after me yet, I've gotta work on that one!!

Judy said...

Stick 'em up! Crazy Girl, She has a mind of her own and knows when she is the center of attention. Love the hat on sideways! Take care Love you all XOXO

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Cute pictures! You really have a
diversified family! Ballerina, Football player & Annie Oakley.
congratulations on your anniversary! Wish ya'll many more.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Jamie & Shane!

Now this has got to be one of the best blogs yet. Mackie is just enjoying herself and it shows.

Shelia said...

Happy Happy Anniversary girl!

I love the last shot of Annie Oakley! LOL Sweet baby!