Friday, June 22, 2007

Maters

I thought today that I would show ya'll my tomato plant. I have several tomatoes! I just hope that this year they will have a chance to turn red, so I can have me some tomatoe sandwiches or at least some tomatoes on my salad. I get so excited when my plants produce fruit, that I generally don't want to eat them because I want to show them off!! Crazy, I know!!
On this one branch I must have about 8 little tomatoes, and I am so proud!!!

Hopefully soon, I will be able to tell ya'll how just how good these little babies are!!

6 comments:

AmyWhit said...

wow. great shots. I love some vine-ripened tomatoes too! I'm trying to think if there's anything better in the summer. I know a tomato sandwich and a fresh ear of sweet corn is hard to beat! I also love tomato and cottage cheese with some salt and pepper..mmmmm. I better stop! LOL

Is that the sun or flash bouncing off your summer harvest there? Your mom told me that the sun just gets white hot up there...and that's kind of how it looks in this picture.

Shelia said...

I love me some mater samiches! LOL Great shots Jame!

oldav8r said...

Good growing, farm girl. I can practically taste the mater sandwich YUM!

Judy said...

Very nice...how are the strawberries?

Yeah, we'll have to try the webcam again.

Shelia said...

Jamie! Please please please let Bubba see Jake on the cam! Mine is hooked up and ready to go girl! LOL

jamie said...

Ame, it definitely wasn't the sun, we have already had our 2 days of summer!! It was the stinkin flash! Today was about 58 degrees!! Oh well, bye bye summer!!