Monday, June 25, 2007

Thunderbird Falls

I am pulling from the archives today. This shot was taken when we first got to Alaska, 4 years ago. This was taken right before Shane went to Afghanistan the first time! We went and hiked up to Thunderbird falls. It was about a 2 mile hike, I guess. Turns out when you get all the way up there, the falls is just a little waterfall, but all in all it was a good family outing. This was back when my husband walked faster than I did!! LOL. I guess Emily was about 2 and Jake was about 4, and Mac wasn't even thought about yet! It is good to look back at the good ol days sometimes!
PS. Ame do you remember this pic? You helped me get the camera strap out of it!!! Thanks again!!

5 comments:

Judy said...

Lord you have been gone a long time!

I remember this picture. Gosh how they have grown and changed! I have always been proud of the way Shane would go places with you all. Good family man! The doctors need to get off their butt and fix him too!

Was this in June when you got there?

Nancy S. said...

Jamie you have the sweetest little family. I enjoy your pic's so much. WOW how your kids have grown. They are such cuties.

I hope, and pray, Shane will feel better soon.

Shelia said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how long you've been gone! They look so little!

You're right too, sometimes it feels good just to remember times gone by.

I'll be getting on yahoo VERY soon! LOL

Shelia said...

Your mom and I have decided to send you a copy of Catie's MRI so you can tell us what the hell is going on! LOL Pleeeeaaaase come home and be a radiologist soon! ~smiles~

AmyWhit said...

Sweet picture! Look at that little Emily's face! I do remember it.