Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Good Big Bro!

I had to blog this picture today, because Jacob is such a good big brother. He always takes care of his little sisters. Now, that doesn't mean that he doesn't like to aggrevate the snot out of them, but he is so sweet with them. And, don't tell him, but they secretly love him too! Mackie watches every move he makes and tries to do everything he does, and Emily too. She does flips, she dances like Em, likes to have her nails polished, and shoots guns like her big bro. Jacob always sits on the arm of the couch and watches tv, and in this shot she climbed up there and sat right next to him and was watching cartoons too. Now, mom, doesn't Mac's face look a little like mine when I was little?? I have a picture here that she kinda looks like! Hallelujah!! One finally may look a little like me!!
The kids had a dentist appt. today, and on the way back home, we saw this moose. I think she just had a baby. So, she is a little skinny. Here she is having some chow! (as military folks call it).


5 comments:

Judy said...

How precious, He has always been a good brother, when he and Pop were out at the store when he was about 4 yrs old Pop told he he could buy some candy and he said can I get one for Em too? Now I've always felt Em treated him with the Hard Hearted Hanna attitude! That's a girl for you! I know they love each other and this is a great picture...we must at all cost protect our sweet boys from those HHHs that would steal them away from us!!!

Nice Moose too.

AmyWhit said...

That's so sweet. Jacob is a lucky little boy to have two little sisters to aggravate and love on. They are lucky to have him as well. They will appreciate each other so much when they are older. I think Riley would be a good big brother too if given the chance. But that just ain't gonna happen. He so wanted Shanon and Adam's baby to be a girl. It doesn't look like he's gonna get that wish either. They're supposed to be having another boy. Although....ultrasounds results have been known to be wrong! LOL.

Brewton Girl said...

Big brothers are the best!! I grew up with 4 sisters and my brother who was the oldest. He was the only one I have never fought with, and the only one I can never say no to!!!! Russell always says "when are you going to learn to tell him no". I try but he's just so darn charming it's just too hard!! Anyways I love my big brother and wouldn't trade him for the world...

I think that as Jake has gotten older he looks more like you!!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Very cute picture of the kids. I think Jake looks a lot like you.
Imagine going to the Dentist and you see a moose. I guess thats just an everyday thing for ya'll.

Anonymous said...

I always wanted a big brother, thought it would be so special. Know those girls depend on him for so much. He has a big responsibility and doesn't even know it.