Thursday, June 28, 2007

DAIRY QUEEN, FINALLY!!!

Today, Shane had appointment after appointment. So, while he was in one of them, he sneaked off to Dairy Queen. YES, I said Dairy Queen!! We have one now!! It has been opened for about 2-3 weeks and still we were in line for the drive thru for about 45 minutes. Hey, we had time to kill!! And since we have a DVD player in the car, the kids didn't mind too much! So, here is Jacob with a chocolate dipped cone. Well, actually he already ate most of it! Look at the drip of ice cream coming off his chin! LOL. (He was watching a movie.)


Here is my little princess eating an oreo blizzard!! I couldn't believe it, but she ate a medium blizzard all by herself!!

And here is the wee little princess eating her ice cream cone!! She doesn't quite know what to do with the cone yet!! So, when it gets down into the cone, she uses her fingers to dip it out like a spoon! I am waiting for her to act like Jerome (Ms. Elouise's brother) and eat the bottom out of the cone first!!LOL.


And, yes, we got into trouble because we didn't get Shane an ice cream. But, it would have melted!!! That is my story and I am sticking to it!!!

5 comments:

Judy said...

Ice cream and a movie..what a treat. Must have been one of Bubba's favs cause he is into the movie..Lord I hope Em did not have to tumble after that! and that's what fingers are for! I love the story about Jerome..Ronald Stanley, stopped and bought Jerome an Ice Cream Cone..It was the first one Jerome had ever had..he was about ?? 60-70 years old and the the first thing Jerome did was bite the bottom off the cone!! Hey it was his FIRST EVER Ronald said it was a total mess after that.

Hope Shane's App went well, and I know you meet with the "the man" today and Shane and Jacob have apps. I'll wait for a Call later with the findings!

AmyWhit said...

Mmmm. It all looks so yummy! The DQ commercials are starting to get to me, and I'm sure I won't be able to resist much longer. Riley would go every day if I would let him. That kid...he eats everything, but if there's ice cream in the freezer that's all he wants. That's why I don't buy it, and I try to keep it a secret if anyone else buys it!

Mackie doesn't look too bad considering she just ate an ice cream cone in the car! Love the intense concentration and little drip of ice cream on Jacob's face. Emily must be like Riley. I only get a small blizzard and am stuffed if I finish it. They stuff alot of ice cream in those cups! You guys deserved a special treat after all that has been going on in your lives lately!

Brewton Girl said...

All these ice cream posts are making me hungry....I'm trying to be good. Might have to break down and hit McDonalds for a shake or something!!!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

45 minutes in line! Is everyone in Alaska getting ice cream? I love the Mocha Moolatte. Try it but a word of warning IT IS HABIT FORMING! It's a frozen drink with a hit of coffee flavor.

Shelia said...

Mocha moolattes are the best treats EVER! My absolute fave! I pray the Col. survives.

Hey, where's your icecream?