Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Is modeling in the future??

Yesterday, Emily decided she wanted to pose for the camera. So she picked one of my flowers (well, I think I actually picked it), and started holding it all different ways!! She is so funny when she does this. She moves just like a model would in all different poses!!
I liked the way they turned out though because of the splash of color that it added. This second one reminds me that I need to be in a warmer climate, say, Hawaii?? Anyone up for a trip?
This one is SOOOO Emily! With that cute little grin and pose with the flower right next to her face. She is so photogenic, taking her picture is easy!!




6 comments:

Judy said...

She is a beautiful child. Emotional but beautiful.

How much she has changed from the day you all got on the plane in Atlanta to go to Alaska, Shane had her up on his shoulders and I could see that little hand waving, even when I could no longer see ya'll.

I was also impressed with her manners at lunch the day I was leaving. Very nice manners.

Good job mom!

Judy said...

Changed the name on me huh? I thought I'd got the wrong blog!

Shelia said...

Pretty girl! She's very photogenic like her Momma!My favorite is the 2nd I think.

Where did the sourdough express come from? LOL

AmyWhit said...

I love the second one the most. Cuuute! I've always said she looks just like you....but in that second one I can definitely see her Daddy!!

This ought to tell you just how observant I am....I didn't even notice the name change until I read your mom's comment. LOL.

TaraG said...

She is too cute! I love love love her freckles!

I had to do a double take on your site because I saw the name change!

TaraG said...

Oh and I could use a trip to Hawaii - But do we have to bring the kids???
:)