Monday, June 11, 2007

The plaque and state bird

Well, I have two subjects for today. While Nana was here, we took Jacob and his state championship wrestling brackets, and his medal to Michaels to have it framed for him to keep forever!! So, here is ICEMAN and his framed medal and brackets.

Here, I decided to blow this one up so Nana could see the finished product. So, Nana, what do ya think??? I think it looks good. Jake, uh, I mean, ICEMAN, likes it and it is already on his wall right next to the other one that holds all his medals. I guess I should take a pic of that and let all you ladies see that one!!
This is my second subject of the day!!! This just so happens to be the Alaskan state bird. It is a mosquito! They are HUGE!! This is actually a little bit smaller on the picture. He is on my kitchen wall. These things are aggrevating! I think mom was trying to get a pic of one of these boogers while she was up here. Be glad that you guys are far, far away from these things!!




4 comments:

Judy said...

The framing turned out great, if the Iceman is happy with it so am I. That smile says it all.

Now, that's a big "state bird". I know Em is in a panic, under her bed to get away from these flying "stinger".

Love to all

Oh, That's Andrew Carr w/ the girls.

Shelia said...

Nice job on the frame! Looks great!

~SWAT!~

oldav8r said...

Well the medals are great, but the boy is teriffic. He is growing so much.

I guess everywhere you go there is just one pest that you can't get away from. At least yours are big enough to see coming!

AmyWhit said...

Far away from them? You have GOT to be kidding me! You know dang good and well that we have our one species of the flying menaces! Yours may be bigger, but I'm sure they can't be any worse than ours! lol.