Friday, June 22, 2007

Applesauce, anyone??

Sorry ladies, once again, I know I missed my blog last night. We were extremely busy and in the land of the midnight sun, you never know quite what time it is. So......I am back now, and I know, I know, I have blogged my kiddos for quite awhile now. But, I had to share this with you. Mac was having some applesauce and she is very independent now, so she HAD to do it herself. And I promise she did have a spoon, but she preferred to use these utensils that everyone has!!
This next utensil, I think is the best! For pictures anyway....it probably wouldn't go over very well, say, at Olive Garden.
So after seeing these, I have to ask, Applesauce, anyone????

6 comments:

Judy said...

So cute..She loves those markers too huh? I see the sun is at that blinding white stage...it looks like it is bouncing off McKinley's white skin!

Lots on sun protection for my babies..Em said her shoulders were red!

I love to see the everyday things ya'll do..keep 'em comin'!

XOXOX

Queen of Foo Foo said...

I think she is enjoying her apple sauce. Cute!

Brewton Girl said...

I enjoy the pictures of the your kidos!! They are so cute the make great subjects. We need to see some of you and Shane.....

Shelia said...

Ok, too cute! Sometimes I miss having "little" babies. But I can always live through you! LOL Besides, I'm almost out of car seats permanently!! LOL

Can I get a "neener neener" ?

AmyWhit said...

LOL. I'm gonna have to pass on the applesauce! LOL. Though your pictures are quite adorable. She is definitely getting every ounce of fun out of that cup of applesauce! I like seeing pics of the kids too. I mean, it IS the only way we get to see them these days!

Anonymous said...

There is always a way to get that really good stuff!!! I suppose you kissed away the excess? What a wonderful baby girl.