Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A hard day fishing, AND.......

We went fishing at Gwen lake on post. We caught nothing there, but a bunch of grass!! But Jacob went on the other side of the lake and said that he saw some big flappers. This is how big he said they were. All I know for sure, is that he can't stand people talking to him while he is fishing!!! He kept gesturing for us to be quiet!!!



Since we couldn't catch any fish at Gwen, we headed down to Clunie, which I think is pretty picturesque of Alaska. This is the picture of Nana trying out her luck. We could see these dang fish swimming in the water and nibbling our nightcrawlers(which the princess did NOT want to touch), but no real bites!!
So, Dad and the girls decided to take a walk. I could not resist this one!!! I love him holding both the girls hands taking a walk and talking. Notice Emily pointing out things to him.... They were looking for a good camp site. Not that the princess would ever sleep outside......

Now to the BURNING question, Who is the next American idol???? Why, none other that NANA!!!!!! This is Nana being silly with the McDonalds toy microphone. We had to sing our hearts out!!!!



Sorry for posting this many pics, but with Nana here and only one camera, we have to fight for pictures!!! And the reason, AMY, that I haven't posted, is because mom takes all the good ones while I am sleeping, I guess!!! LOL. I had to sneek this one on here!!! (She must still be on EST). We are going site seeing tomorrow, we should have some good ones!!! Hopefully enough to go around!!


3 comments:

AmyWhit said...

These are GREAT! I love the one of your mom fishing with that beautiful scenery in the background. I also love the one of Shane and the girls, and I can totally see why you couldn't resist snapping that one. Priceless! The last one is hilarious too. hehe. You had us all fooled with that one. We all thought for sure it was Emily!

I'm glad you guys are having a good time. I totally understand why you aren't posting....it just gets a bit lonely here at the computer at times. A girl has to work, ya know...and you guys were so good about keeping me company! LOL.

oldav8r said...

So sorry you didn't have any luck catching fish, guess you needed Dad there to show you the right bait! Now we know whe the princess gets her talents, it in the genes.

Shelia said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! These are great Jamie!