Friday, June 29, 2007

Baby Crocs

You guessed it!! These are McKinley's shoes. These are so cute! She loves shoes!!! Almost as much as Emily!! They have to get a pair of shoes almost everytime we go to Wal-Mart!! (By the way, we are getting the first Supercenter in Anchorage!=)I think she needs some jibbets though.. But, I don't think they make them for baby crocs. Do they? You guys get everything about a year before we do, so you will have them first.

Oh and just to let you know, I did meet the Col. today, but with his schedule and Shane's appt. for today, we couldn't meet up, so we meet on Monday!! He has already involved about 2 other people, so things are getting done! Thanks for all your prayers! I can't wait to start with this new challenge!! I have already begun to think about what I want to capture!! Thanks for giving me direction Ame!

5 comments:

Judy said...

They make Jibbets cause Richard's girls have them..I'm pretty sure Leighann got them onloine.

Is she ok? That was a pretty good fall last night.

Hang in it seems the wheels are turning even if it is slowly..I'm glad the Col. tracked you down and made a real appointment! Stick to your guns..Hope Shane is feeling better too. XOXO Mom

Judy said...

Lord, That's online..be for the spelling police catches me!!LOL

AmyWhit said...

LOL @ Ms. Judy!

Jibbitz are one-size-fits-all! Just buy some and pop them in there. Hayden has some smaller Crocs and he has the regular Jibbitz for them.

Do all of your kids have Crocs?

Anonymous said...

O.K. I did not even know what you were talking about---jibbitz? I had to google it. Some grannies don't have little ones to keep up with. I doubt my 16 yearold grandson is interested. LOL

Brewton Girl said...

I love crocs but I cannot get my boys to wear them. I guess they are just too redneck!!