Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bubble gum, Bubble gum....

Bubble gum, bubble gum in a dish, how many pieces do you wish?? This pic was taken of the kids out at Cottonwood too. They all had to put their feet in a circle to see who was gonna be it. They were playing tag! As you can see Mac also had to get in on the action!!

This picture is my absolute favorite. Hmmmmm, I wonder which ones are the girls feet!!! Tooo cute!!

I remember doing this as a kid. This and eeny, meeny, miney, mo,.......catch a tiger by the toe, if he hollers let him go... Some decisions to this day, I still use that method! Oh, to be a kid again!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Boy Miss McKinley has to get right in the thick of it huh? That's how she learning to be so bad so fast!LOL

Looks like they are having fun...is taht Justin? He's a big boy too!

XOXO

AmyWhit said...

I had forgotten all about bubble gum bubble gum! LOL. I love Emmy's red converse shoes. I got Riley some last summer, but he hated them and never wanted to wear them. Good thing they were the knockoffs from Walmart and were cheap! LOL.

Shelia said...

LOVE IT! Brings back A LOT of memories!

jamie said...

Yep, that is Jacob's friend Justin. They are trouble with a capital T when they get together!