Sunday, June 10, 2007

Can you say COLOR??? finally......

These are some of my flowers in my yard. I love this purple one. It is a petunia, right??? I love the vibrant color in this one. I think it is neat how the yellow bleeds into the purple! I guess you can add this color to Shelia's "God's Crayon Box" post!! I was trying that 1/3 thing that Ame was talking about!

This one is just as vibrant! This is my begonia. It is in a hanging basket with flowing purple lobelia hanging down! The lobelia doesn't look so hot just yet, but I will get it on here I am sure!! If you look closely you can see a couple of water drops on the little bud to the right. I had just watered them.
Hope everyone had a good day. It was beautiful here today. I hope just the beginning of many more to come. However, I don't want to get toooo hot because up here in the frigid north, we don't have A/C, only fans. But the warmth feels soooo nice!! It was about 70 degrees today!! And one more note, pray, pray, pray for LT and all our guys over in the sandbox!! They need our prayers desperately! I love ya bub, take care and keep your head down and for goodness sakes, watch your 6!!!

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Beautiful colors! The second one almost looks like those tissue paper flowers we used to make in Acteens. Good Lord that was a loooong time ago! LOL.

Judy said...

The purple one is a pansy.

They really are pretty, as the wind quit beating them up yet?

Water, water, water it's dry there they need it!

Shelia said...

Thats not a pansy? The colors are beautiful! Better late than never!

Sorry, just saw your mom's comment! LOL

oldav8r said...

So glad you finally have warm weather. Enjoy it while you can. The flowers are beautiful. I guess all us bloggers are addicted to flowers!

Nancy S. said...

Jamie sorry it's taken me so long to say thanks for the moose poop seeds.Thanks,I can't wait to see them grow. Maybe after Vacation Bible School I will get them in the drit. I will send you a pic of them later. Your flowers are beautiful!! Nancy