Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Wascally Wabbits


Mackie and I made cupcakes today. LOTS of cupcakes. We made them for both Jacob and Emily's classes. 48 of these wascally wabbits!!! We were in the kitchen all day long. (Well, she took a nap. ) They turned out cute though. I thought I would be Martha Stewartish and make these for Easter. Little did I know that it would take all day. I always think that it won't take long, and it probably wouldn't have if I didn't have 2 classes to bake for. Oh well. It was fun. I just really don't want to see those ding dang chocolate sprinkles (whiskers) again for a while. LOL!!!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Awwwwww how cute are they. The Martha Stewart of Alaska! I'm sure the kids classes will just love them!!!

Judy said...

So what it took all day..Jacob & Emily will only remember that their Mom made the bestest ever cupcakes for the school party, while some other moms bought them! What I see is the love that you express for your kids. I did the same crazy stuff for you and LT too! I would not trade those memories for any old "store bought" anything. Just like the costumes,I loved it. Seems someone has made costumes also, hahaha you have become your mother after all...cupcakes, costumes, flowers whats next ...a blazer!???

AmyWhit said...

Adorably sweet! I know the kids will love them, and your mom is right (Oh, the horror!!) *wink* Your kids will remember the things you've done for them and always have those warm-fuzzy feelings when they think back on their childhood. If I didn't whole-heartedly believe this, I wouldn't have made Riley those extravagant birthday cakes for the past five years! They're worth the effort (at least MOST days! LOL)

Shelia said...

Jamie what a great job! That took a lot of love girl! Your mom is right, so many parents just buy the stuff these days. You go Martha!

Heather said...

How cute!!!! They really look great - Heather

I would've sent 'em with Little Debbie cakes - LT

oldav8r said...

Great job MOM! I'm sure you got lots of hugs from the kids for that. I'm laughing ever time I read you and Jeff on these blogs since he has come home. Brothers---gotta love 'em!