Thursday, April 12, 2007

A little color?


Well, it is officially break-up. I guess you could call it spring? maybe. Anyway, this white stuff is finally on its way out. Thank heavens. This is a pic of the tree in my back yard. But, what I was really focusing on is the grass. I think it is the color green. I don't know, I haven't seen this green stuff since last October. Can someone tell me, is this really grass? Gosh, I hope so. I am starting to get the itch to plant my flowers. By the middle to end of May, my flowers should be in their pots and well on their way to growing big and tall!!!! Stay tuned for those pictures. I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Green is good. Glad to see the snow on the way out, I hope it will be gone before I get there!

I bet the kids are glad too!

Yeah, I liked the water drop too.

Heather said...

I love the way the snow is half on the picture and half off.
The creeks must be overflowing by now!

AmyWhit said...

Congratulations on your....break-up?! I never thought I'd say those words to anyone! LOL. Can't wait for you to get your flowers planted and post pictures!