Monday, April 23, 2007

The Answer is...........

The answer to this burning question is................drumroll please...............................




It is an intercom. It is used to tell us important information that we need to know. So, dad was right. Every now and then they test it out and I hear someone talking outside my house. I always have to stop and listen. And then, I know it is just the big speaker in the sky. We, also, get to hear all the bugle's that are played everyday starting at 6:30am and ending at 10:00pm. We also hear the cannon which goes off everyday except weekends at 6:30am when the flag goes up & 5:00pm as the flag goes down. One day we will miss this!!!!

2 comments:

Shelia said...

The giant Q-tip was a good idea. LOL Happy birthday girl! I'm glad you were able to have the entire crew to celebrate with. We love ya to pieces!

oldav8r said...

Dads are always so smart, but don't tell him I said so.