Sunday, April 15, 2007

Faces




Sorry about yesterday, girls. and Bub. We were so exhausted after a fun filled day at wrestling again. For an update on that, the Ice Man took 2nd again. But, they combined 2 weight classes so that they could wrestle more, and the only boy that beat the Ice Man was a kid that weighed in at about 10 lbs heavier than him. So, technically he would have gotten 1st if he would have wrestled exclusively in his weight class. Did you guys follow that?? I know, I feel like I am speaking russian myself. All in all, we were proud and so was he!!!!
I thought today I would show you some of the infamous faces around my household. I see these faces come from my children almost daily. I need to capture Ice man's usual face though. I thought I had it, but I guess not. Emily is a very emotional child. Anything and everything can get to her, if she lets it. But, one time she told me I just want my Nana!! This was the face she used. How can you say no that face..... Well, maybe I am just mean, but sometimes, depending on what it is, I just have to, only because I love her. One day I guess she will understand. I did.
My mackie. She has some good faces that she makes.. I thank God for all of my children, but He knew that I needed this one. She is just so loving. When Shane was gone and the kids were at school, she would just come over and crawl up in my lap and wrap those tiny arms around my neck and hug me. It was just what the Dr. ordered. It was almost like she knew I needed a hug. Babies are so amazing, such intricate little souls. The face in this picture is one that she has made since she was born. She wrinkles up that little nose and squints her eyes. I think Pop is quite fond of this face. How could you not love these faces???

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

LOL. You have a heart of stone if you can resist that face of Emily's. =) Just kidding. I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!

Love the expressions, Jame!

oldav8r said...

The faces of two extreams! Emily looks like she could bust out crying---more DRAMA, and Mackie looks like a lemon just erupted in her mouth. Too cute!

Wendy said...

Your girls are beautiful! I love the faces. I agree that God knows that you need that extra little hug there!

Judy said...

Love the pictures, such expressions. Em is so precious! and Mac is a doll.

Soon very soon I'll be holding them!

Shelia said...

Oh my goodness those beautiful babies! They are getting way too big, way too fast girl!