Tuesday, April 17, 2007

TREES & MOONS


I thought that these were appropriate for today. It was about 52 degrees this afternoon. It is time to break these babies out and start wearing them. And, notice that I don't go anywhere in my flip flops without my tree and moon!!! Shane says that if you marry a carolina girl, you better just get used to that tree and moon everywhere. I don't know what he is talking about, though, I only have it on my car, in the kitchen, on my doormat, on my shoes, on many of my clothes........etc.. I know you girls probably don't have any thing with the tree and moon, do ya???

3 comments:

Judy said...

Carolina Girls Best in the World!

This all came from a song about us ya know...

I saw a car that had "Ga girl" on it and I even saw one that said "NY Girl" (I even saw one that said "Ga Boy" what's that about?) to which I say "SO". No matter how they try to imitate ain't no way they can come close to the "Best in the World" I have the CD I wish I could figure out how to post the song! Maybe LT could help if he ever shows up again.

And besides that, name me one other state flag that comes close to SC's...That's right None!

Enjoy your filp flops sweetie, only wish you had some beach sand to walk in! Soon....xoxo

Shelia said...

Oh no, gosh we don't have ANYTHING like that Jamie! LOL No clothes, stickers on the trucks, visors, purses, nope, nothin like that! Oh yeah, none of my 3 girls have any of that "tree & moon stuff" either! LOL

I really hope ya'll are reading that sarcasm in there! LOL

Wendy said...

NO not use southern girls. Ainsley's room is trees and moon's most everywhere, and only every color of flip flops they make! Glad you are able to wear them up there!