Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mac doing her thing


This blogger site must update at the time that I get on here to post. That is why I am posting today. I took this shot yesterday. She demanded to run around in her diaper. I swear when her clothes are taken off, she gets faster. She can run like the wind naked. I thought this was a pretty good shot. These days, I have to capture her in her element instead of how I want her. I know you ladies understand. Look at those chubby little hands.. how sweet!!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Awwwwwwww how sweet she is. Don't you just love to see them run in their diapers. When is her birthday Jamie?

Shelia said...

Oh my goodness!!!! SWEET BABY GIRL!!!!! I would love to squish her! Gently of course!

jamie said...

Her birthday is December 4. I love for her to be in her diaper, and boy does she love it!!!! Unfortunately, she doesn' t get to do that much up here!!! She would freeze her keester off!!

Judy said...

I can not wait to get my hands on her and Em and Jacob! (and you).

Only about 4/5 weeks now!

AmyWhit said...

Oh my gosh! She is getting so big, Jamie!!! Look at how long her hair is getting too. She's just beautiful. I loved that age.

Heather said...

That's my girl!