Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Brer Fox




I took these pictures last July. Me and the kids were riding around looking for bears, and we saw this fox just walking along. Then, he decided to stop and look at us and then scratch!! You never know what you are going to find up here in the way of animals. Maybe, I need to look for a fox and will probably find the bear!! LOL. We have even seen porcupines. But, as luck would have it, it was when we first moved here and didn't have a camera with me!! I thought this fox was too cute to pass up!!

4 comments:

Shelia said...

I love the top pic! He looks like he's grinning at you! Great job Jamie!

Judy said...

I remember these, how cute! you need to enter them in the Parade Mag. contest. Parade.com I think.

xoxoxo

AmyWhit said...

LOL. He's a cute one for sure! He almost doesn't even look real. Neat that you just happened upon him. I'd love to see a porcupine (sp?)...go hunting!

oldav8r said...

That's so great you had your camera! Ususally we miss the really good ones. I love these.