Thursday, April 26, 2007

Choppa

No, this is NOT one of my kids, however if I would have thought of it, I probably would have done this!! I think this is so hilarious. No matter what is happening on a particular day, I can look at this face and just laugh. This looks like something my kids would love to recreate. I can see my husband doing this, couldn't you??? This must've been how he was as a child!! GUNG HO!! I just thought I would share this with you guys, so that you too, could maybe have the laugh that I get everytime I look at the little fella!!!

4 comments:

Shelia said...

LOL! Too funny girl. I seem to remember two little boys wearing bicycle helmets, holding their shotguns and hiding behind a jeep shooting bad guys!

oldav8r said...

This baby definately has the "EYE" Is the dad a drill instructor? Poor baby. LOL

AmyWhit said...

lol. i've seen that kid before. funny.

Judy said...

Love him!