Monday, April 16, 2007

Peek-a-boo



Today was a busy day. We have ballet, tap and wrestling. So, while Emily has ballet, Jacob and Mac get to play and run some energy out at an indoor playground. Emily was so busy practicing for their recital coming in May, and Jacob won't be still for one minute. So, the only one that I can keep up with right now is Mac. She has to be my subject most of the time. She just doesn't have a choice....for now, anyway. In these shots, she was sliding down an enclosed slide. She would get to the bottom and look back up at me. She thought that was pretty fun!!! I love these shots of her. This shows the real her!! Her true personality! The first one has got to be my favorite of her yet!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Please stop torturing me! She is absolutely precious! Such a happy baby!

Agian, I say soon! A few more weeks and I'm on that plane!

AmyWhit said...

I LOVE the second one! You can just see the JOY on her face in that one. Beautiful baby, Jamie!

oldav8r said...

How do you keep up? I guess that's why God gives babies to you young gals. How adorable!