Thursday, April 5, 2007

Outdoor fun, again, finally!!



Can you believe it??? Jacob and Emily were able to ride their bikes for the first time since last October!!! The temperature was about 42 degrees today. The snow is melting so fast now. Break-up has begun. YIPPEE!!!! It actually started snowing today, and then turned into rain. YES, I said rain!!!! It smelled so wonderful....... AHHHH, the smell of rain, cleaning everything. It has been a long time...... Oh, the things you take for granted. Anyway, notice in the first shot, Bubba is wearing shorts and short sleeved shirt and snow boots. Emily also has her snow boots on. I love the reflections in these shots. From now on, if I see my babies outside, they usually have a bike, skateboard, or scooter attached to them.

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Neat reflecion in the one of Emily! Glad to hear that it's finally warming up for the eskimos of our blog group! We may have the flowers before you....but you'll never see us post any snow pictures!

Judy said...

They couldn't stand it another moment huh?

I know they do all the indoor stuff, and go tubing and snowboading, but nothing beats a bike ride (or jump in Jacob's case). Emmy looks thrilled to be unleashed!

I think I would still have my coat on though!

XOXO

Wendy said...

OH how exciting! I can't believe you live where it is so cold. I couldn't stand it. The kids look like they are have the time of their lives! Great pics!

Shelia said...

Yaay! The snow is disappearing! I know you guys are so excited! Nice jump! Is Em next?

Heather said...

I'm so glad they can be unleashed now to go outside! Mine have been out as late as they can be for weeks now!

I love the longer days!