Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Do YOU want a coke?


Only in Alaska will you see things like this. A stuffed bear on top of a coca cola machine. Every time you go to get a coke out of this machine, it truly looks like he is staring you down. You know what would be funny is, is if he growled when you pushed the button!!! I wonder how many people would jump. Anyway, sorry, this was located in the lobby of the hotel we stayed in, in Kenai. He was right at the bottom of the stairs waiting. I told Shane he needs to go bear hunting and get one made into a rug or something. How many people back home have one of those??? Their paws are incredible. This one is actually little!! Anyway, this was just for you, Ame. He doesn't look stuffed, does he??

8 comments:

Wendy said...

OH Bears!! I love the picture! Now they should figure out how to put a can of coke in his hand!

Heather said...

I remember seeing all the bears up there...wish I could see them again!

Jeff said every house needs an animal hanging from the wall...but I put my foot down at a bear face!

Maybe a small bass...one that sings? HAHAHAHAHA

Judy said...

The best bear to be this close to is a stuffed one!

He does look very life like, and It would be funny if he growled. And I like Wnedy's idea about the coke in his hand!

Dad said Shane can not go bear hunting, he might miss and get a cub!

Shelia said...

Cool beans Jamie! Thats a riot!

jamie said...

Shane says that he would say that because he doesn't ever get one when they go hunting together.

Judy said...

Hey..If these guys are going to talk the need to their on space!

Where is Val??

AmyWhit said...

I love him! He's incredibly cute! I'm sure if he growled I'd just let him have my Coke though...after all I would be dead from a heart attack!

oldav8r said...

I love the local decorations, every where you go they have something different. Bears are just a bit big for house decorations. Tell Jeff not to decorate his house with one, stick to the laughing bass.