Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What, Sunflowers in Alaska?


Jacob and Nana planted these sunflowers from little seeds when mom was up here!! My, My, look how they have grown!! I know, I need to do some weeding. But, it has been rainy these past couple of days and I haven't even had a chance to cut the grass!! (I almost said mow the lawn---oh boy do I need to move home!) Between all Shane's appts and 3 kids and finding a little time to blog, I am pooped at the end of the day when I can weed!! I can't wait to see how big these babies get!!

3 comments:

Judy said...

I'm glad to see that our efforts are being to grow. It is amazing because we planted them in rocks! There is very little dirt there but lots and lots of rocks!

You didn't say how Shane is...what did the doc say?

Happy 4th! Mom

Shelia said...

Hey girl. How did it go with Shane yesterday? Your strength continues to WOW me. Mine is not the only family God has his hands on.
Tell Em, Pooh doesn't remember a thing about her surgery. She had this beautiful little eskimo there with her though!

The sunflowers look great. I'm excited to see how big they get too, considering your regular flowers turn into monsters!

AmyWhit said...

wow. those were from seeds in rocky soil? they sure have taken off! can't wait to see the blooms on them!

give us a Shane update. i heard you had a meeting with all kinds of people and were threatening with boxing gloves!