Sunday, July 1, 2007

Looks of Determination

These pictures are also of the park yesterday. I had to put these in here. They were too cute to pass up. These are the looks of determination. They are on the monkey bars. You know, I don't know if I ever could do the dang monkey bars. I know when I try now, there is NO way!!! I don't know if it is the weight that I can't hold up or just that I am too old. It also, hurts my hands. What happens that we can do things as kids and then as we grow up, there is no way that we can do them? It is amazing!!! (Notice the tongue sticking out in both of these shots!)




6 comments:

Judy said...

Or maybe you are like your mother and have no coorodination..The Bible says the tongue is a powerful member of the body...I'm that it helped them a lot.

I'm Praying all will go well today with the Col. You take Shirlyn up on her offer to keep the kids. It will be ok. You tell him all we all want is the best for Shane! And any of those guys who come home hurt.

Call me when you can.

Love & Prayers Mom

Shelia said...

They're both poking the tongues out! How cute! LOL

Brewton Girl said...

Does this help in the growing process b/c Jake sure is getting tall...just wondering if you stretch them each day on the monkey bars to make them taller!!! Looks like fun. I'm with you, i never did get into the monkey bars, maybe that's why i'm so short hugh???

AmyWhit said...

LoL. Cute! My boy does the tongue thing too when he is deep in concentration.

I hope all goes well with your meeting today! We'll be waiting for an update!

Anonymous said...

Well Jamie if your wondering about not being able to do things now that you used to, just wait a while. You will get lots of disappointments. Thats when you need those kids to do for you!

The tongue is a concentration booster.

Heather said...

Both of mine stick their tongues out too when they're concentrating...I miss seeing Jeff biting the inside of his lip when he's deep in thought...that or twisting his toes around each other.LOL! That just makes my skin crawl, but I'd pay all the money I have to see it right now...