Thursday, July 5, 2007

Found the cord!!!!

Todays post is Mac with the Carolina flag behind her!! Em got this in a package sent from Nana. She loves it. It is already on her wall! Jacob has the Georgia flag on his wall because he was born in Georgia. Lou probably should have a Virginia flag, but I think she is a Carolina girl at heart! You know when I was pregnant with Mac and we were thinking of names, Shane wanted to name her Dixie. So, maybe this flag is appropriate for her too! JoJo and Uncle Glenn call her Dixie and so does everyone at our church up here!!


These are the pictures that I was talking about yesterday! This is when I wish that I had photoshop!! The flag could be so much more vibrant!! Also, it didn't help that yesterday was an overcast day. Oh well, I was just trying to show you girls that I DID take a pic yesterday!












5 comments:

Brewton Girl said...

Love the Carolina Flag!!! I think Dixie is a cool name, but Mac's name suits her! Such a Cutie!!

AmyWhit said...

Cute pic of Mac, and I think the flag pics look great just as they are. No photoshop needed on those.

Shelia said...

The color on the flag pics look really good Jame. Ol' Glory sticks out and so does the green grass. Looks good! I'm with Anita, Mac just suits her perfect. Good job on the name Mom!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Mac with the Carolina flag. Actually all falg pics are great. I guess tha't one place we all have our pride.

Judy said...

Gosh, I thought I had commented already...

Beautiful baby! Beautiful Flag!

I've heard the cannon go off. Real Nice Picture.