Saturday, July 14, 2007

Our strawberry


Well, my aunt JoAnne and my two cousins, Robin and Annie came in last night. Everything is going well except that their luggage got lost or actually it isn't lost, it just stayed in ATL!! Anyway, we were sitting on the backporch and I looked over at our strawberries to see how they were doing and this is what I saw!!! We actually picked 2! They were good! I only took one bite and Emily ate the rest! Hope you guys have a good rest of the weekend! I think we are going out to ride 4-wheelers out by the lake tomorrow!! FUN!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Wow bet JoJO is PO'D...And that someone got an ear full.

Strawberries look yummy...they are Em's ya know!

Have fun becareful!

AmyWhit said...

They look delicious. At least you got a bite!

Anonymous said...

The berrys look wonderful, hope you get more. Have a nice visit with the family. Pray thay can get the luggage back!