Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A day at the spa?

Yesterday, Mac and Emily both had manicures done by JoJo. Mackie loves to have her nails painted!! She chose her color, aquamarine!! She likes to look at her nails after they have been painted! I think JoJo might have been having a little fun too!
Everyone who paints their nails knows that we must blow them to get them dry! So, that was what Mac was doing!! Too cute. JoJo was teaching her!
Then it was Emily's turn! I think she chose pink, (imagine that). She has had so much fun having them here!

This is the ultimate!! She got her toes done too! But the most amazing thing is the things that go between your toes! She loves them! I thought they were cute too. They say SPA on them! Too fun!!


So, when do I get to go to the spa???????LOL.



5 comments:

Brewton Girl said...

Cool a girl day! What was Jake doing during all this girly stuff?? Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

O.K. looks like ya'll are teaching them right. Know you all had tons of fun.

AmyWhit said...

Sounds like a FABULOUS day at the spa to me! You'd better hurry and get in line, Jamie! Your girls don't look like they want to share Aunt JoJo!

Judy said...

Hey I forgot to commenton this one and was reminded to do so...maybe I was just jealous...Miss you all so much..I know JoJo & the girls are having a great time..Me next??

TaraG said...

Too cute! Looks like the girls enjoyed it!