Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sweet Dixie


Even in Alaska, they know what is the best state to live in!!!! I came across this truck today and had to take a picture! You guys wouldn't believe how many South Carolina license plates are up here. I would say more SC than any other state. I have even had people roll down their window at red lights and ask me where from in SC that I am from!!! Gotta love that good ol SC pride!!!
(the only thing that I would change on this truck is the Gamecock trailer hitch!! I think it needs to be an orange tiger paw!!!)

5 comments:

Judy said...

Love it! I said it before what other state has a pretty flag? NONE!

No wonder I don't know anyone here anymore, they must all be in AK!

I heard somewhere that when asked "What kind of people serve in the military these days?" a General said:

1. He/She believes in God.
2. He/She believes in Country
3. He/She for the most part are from the south.

So there ya have it!

Shelia said...

I love it! We're spreading everywhere! LOL

Queen of Foo Foo said...

YEAH for Dixie! There's your heart!
I have to say I like the Gamecock.
Sorry.

Brewton Girl said...

Speaking of SC people in AK...Chuck, his dad and Louie are headed to AK Aug 10th for 2 weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I guess they are mostly visiting, probably going fishing! Just to cold to want to stay. Come home girl!