Thursday, July 12, 2007

One of my favorite models....

Well, the only one that will be relatively still. You know from my blogs that my kiddos are my favorite models, but the older ones are hard to capture in motion. So, Mac I can keep in one area most of the time. Her granny decided to put her hair in pigtails today..... I think that she looked like the people that use to live across the street from me when I lived in Sheldon, but it was cute...LOL. The first pic.. is of her biting her nails... I don't think that she really bites her nails, but she has her fingers in her mouth when the passi isn't!


The marks on her chin are from being chapped and the passi! Jacob used to get the chapped look all the time! Yes, Nana we are using Balmex to try to clear it up! LOL. And do notice the bracelet on her arm!! She loves jewelry!! She is just tooo dang cute!!


7 comments:

Judy said...

Oh I miss her! She does look like our neighbor kids however.

Love her red hair..she must get that from Shane.

Today is Thursday!!!Best of Luck to you...(inside joke y'all)

Nancy S. said...

She is so adorable Jamie. Those big blue eyes, and the gorgeous hair style. LOL

AmyWhit said...

LOL. I think I know those kids across the street! She's a cutie. Her big blue eyes are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like "Pebbles" from the Flintstones came for a visit. Tooooo cute!

Shelia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendy said...

Awwwwwwwwwww she is so cute, I love those pig tails!

Judy said...

Hey Jamie Girl

Love your posts and the adorable pictures of your children. Keeping you, Shane and babies in my prayers.