Saturday, July 7, 2007

Somebodies round!!

My something round actually turned into somebodies round!!! LOL. Emily had cheerleading today and I thought what a cool shot it would be to have her whole squad help me with my round shot. You should have seen these girls trying to get into this shape. I told them what I wanted and they were trying to make themselves in a circle instead of working together as a team!! They had fun though and all had to see the pic!! Now I have to email it to all the parents!!

These girls love to cheer and some do gymnastics with Emily too. We kinda got some news about the gym though. Ms. Amy, their teacher, was going to move her gym to another gym on post and already had approval and everything and now they are saying that it might not happen. She is supposed to move in a couple of weeks. Please pray that God will intervene and these girls will have a place to go to gymnastics!! They LOVE it!! (Her contract is up with the place that she is in now.)

4 comments:

Judy said...

How clever! Very nice subject.

What happened I thought it was a done deal???

AmyWhit said...

Very cute and ORIGINAL! Good job...on both your part and that of the girls!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jamie I love this one. I just know the girls loved participating. Great pic!

Shelia said...

Ok, You win! I like this pic the best out of everyone's! What an original idea!