Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Thanks, JoJo!!

These are my windchimes that my aunt Joanne sent me for my birthday. It is always so great to get things from home. This set of chimes hangs on my back porch and when the kids are jumping on the trampoline, I just sit on the porch and watch them and get lost in their Charleston melody!! Remember, Shane says that when you marry a Carolina girl, you end up having trees and moons all over your house inside and out!!! (Pretty cool reflection in the window!!)

Catie, we are all praying for you that God will put His Hand on you and heal you!! A friend always reminds me, (Mrs. Louise), God is still in the healing business!!! Take care and Shelia, girl, if you need me night or day, I am here!!!

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

What would we do if our state flag was ugly?! LOL. My mom has some HUGE windchimes that sound like church bells. She hasn't hung them since being in the new house, and I miss their sound.

Judy said...

I got some for my b/d too ( she must have hit a sale). LOL.

I love them too. They have a very pleasent tone.

Tree and Moon forever I say...It's the prettiest flag in the nation.

I don't see any other state flag on everything from flip flops to jewelry. I proud to be from SC!

Brewton Girl said...

I love wind chimes, got 2 on the front porch!! They drive russell crazy if it's windy at night. He says they keep him awake, but they put me to sleep!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pic Jamie, I love the reflection you captured.

Shelia said...

Jamie, ty for the prayers. I know you're always there for me. You're a great friend! It is a lovely pic!

We are having prayer for Shane tonight, as well as the rest of you. God is working a mighty work in yall's life. I can feel it. Remember I stay up late so call if you need to holler!