Friday, July 20, 2007

Jacob made me...

Jacob made me post this one. Well, actually, he just wanted me to email this picture to EVERYBODY. So, I figured this would be the best route. He finally learned to jump his little motorcycle. And yes, both wheels are off the ground. Be still my heart.
But, after a hard day riding, he must come in for a pit stop. I loved this shot because it shows how deep in thought he was. One could only guess what in the world he was thinking about. I wonder if it was any of my wise words...... probably not!!! Oh well!!!!

6 comments:

Judy said...

I was just talking to your brother. His email (im thingy) said "Hey from 7000 miles away" I asked him what was up you and him..Lived in Sheldon, SC and now look at ya! He had to out do you by 1000 miles! Is this all because your dad always wanted y'all right up his butt (sorry ladies) or becaue he never let you have a motorcycle??? What ever..I'm blaming him! I see Shane written all over that motorcycle in the air business..and Yes little man looks deep in thought..he as such a sweet heart..he was reliving the hang time I bet.

Move your tomato into the sun..oh yeah it's sunny all the time needs to be warm too..is it warm?? Maybe you need to start them earlier? You can always have fried green tomatoes. Love and Kisses Mom

Brewton Girl said...

Cool shots, what a dare devil you have on your hands!!!

Anonymous said...

Well now you know he is figuring on how to get more air! Don't tell him he needs more speed to do that. He will definately think of it own his own. Be strong Mom.

TaraG said...

oh my! great shot of catching both tires off the ground! How do you handle having a boy? I am nervous enough already, I can't imagine what it will be like when Lucas gets older! Ah!

Great shots though! So I am curious, what were the words of wisdom you gave him???

AmyWhit said...

Holy cow! I'll pray for you, Jamie! LOL. Boy are so.....CRAZY!

Oh, and your dad probably didn't let you have a motorcycle after what you did on Bill's 4-wheeler that summer! LOL.

Wendy said...

OH my, is this what I have to look forward to when Drew is older, not sure my heart can take it! But it is a nice way to cool down!