Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Spring Concert


Tonight Jacob, the Ice Man, turned into Jacob, the choir boy! But only for a night. We had to give up going to wrestling practice tonight because he had his end of the year elementary spring concert at his school. This cross was so beautiful. This was their background. I love the blue lighting. Our church had this same color background for Easter and I wanted to get the kids to stand or sit in front of it, but they wouldn't cooperate. Anyway, back to tonight, we took lots of pictures of him, but they all turned out blurry. He and his class sang great and he was the most handsomist one out there in his shirt and "preacher tie." Schoolwork comes first, but it is back to wrestling tomorrow!!!!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Well, maybe I did ok. It sounds like you have got Jacob's priorities in place. As much as I would love to see him win State, I am blessed by the fact that God, family, and school are at the top of his list.

Ok bud, shuck that "preacher tie" and get r' done! Toot toot, Go Iceman! Go Eagles!

Judy said...

Oh Lord, I told LT lastnight I was having those "moments", I forgot to say the picture is very nice! Very Regal.

AmyWhit said...

What a magnificent blue. The cross just really shines against the blue, doesn't it? Nice job.

Shelia said...

Wow! Very simple, so powerful!