Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Bargain




Last Friday, Mac and I went to a community yard sale with my friend! We spent the day walking up hill in every direction imaginable. I should have taken pictures of these hills, to you guys in the south, it was probably mountains. But, I looked and looked and this was my only find. But, I was actually really proud of it, seeings how this is what I went to find, and I only paid $20 bucks for it!! (The price tag said $30) YIPPEE!!! By the way that Mac goes up and down this slide, it is money well worth it. (Even the big kids play on it!) Look at how fast she was going. The grass was flying past her!! Maybe her new name should be Dash!! LOL.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Awww Drew has one of these also! The best thing for kids there age! And what a great deal! She looks like she is in heaven on it. As for the older kids playing on it, so does Ainsley! She say's it was mine first mom!!!!

Shelia said...

Shouldn't she be "Flash"? LOL Our kids had a lot of the Little Tykes playthings, they were so sturdy! Great find Jamie! Mac approves!

AmyWhit said...

Very cool find. I'm sure Mac is most appreciative! She really is zooming right along, isn't she?!

Judy said...

Looks like fun, will there soon to catch her!

Shelia said...

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE ICEMAN?????? PULL IT TOGETHER WOMAN!