Saturday, May 5, 2007

STATE CHAMP!



Sorry girlies, this weekend has been so long for us!!! But, we are finally done!! The Ice Man WON STATE!!! So, his title is champion of the Bantam 70lb division of the whole state of Alaska!! We are so very proud!! His head is swelled to enormous proportions! I wish that you guys could have been there. I don't think that my body has ever twisted and turned as much as it did today. My lip is sore from biting it so hard. But, my little man still has the hugest heart! He told me that he kinda felt bad for the boys that didn't win. But, he said that they are probably going home right now and starting to train so they can try to defeat the ICE MAN next year! LOL
The first picture is of his bracket and who won with his state champ medal. The second picture is of all of his medals that we won this year. They are all 1st and 2nd place medals! I took some pics at the tourny of him and the guys he wrestled but they all came out blurry!! So, I had to recreate! Thanks for all the prayers!!! We are done!! Now, we have a title to defend next year!!

4 comments:

Judy said...

WooHoo! I was working in the yard yesterday, but my mind was in Alaska. And I think Poppie's head has expanded a little too, it had to, to be able to fit the grin on it!

Good Job Iceman. Now rest a little so you can be ready for football.

Now it's Em's turn to be in the spotlight, and dance on the stage!

AmyWhit said...

Great job, Jake! These are much better, Jamie. Sorry I couldn't help you out. There's not really anything to do for blur. It usually happens at the worst possible moments, too....when you can't reshoot! I like the second one with all of his medals!

Shelia said...

hi jake this is eric good job how
are you dooing? how is it up there how isyour dad? how was wrestling?love eric

oldav8r said...

Way to go Iceman and Matthews Gang. I spent the day with Judy and heard all about it. She is sooooo excited and proud. Give the coach a kiss and tell him everyone thinks he did great work. Iceman will have so many more fields to excell in. These are very special memories for him. Everyone is so very proud of his attitude and his abilities.