Saturday, May 12, 2007

BUNS!




This coming weekend is Emily's ballet/tap recital. We had pictures this morning. I am so proud of myself, I have successfully created a bun of all buns. I was able to put up a bun at around 9:00am and I took it down tonight!!! I haven't ever been able to do this before. She looks so cute in her outfit. She has about 8 girls in her group. They are doing a routine to the song, Shine on your Shoes. It is soooo cute!! She practices all year for this one afternoon! We will take the summer off, and then we must choose between tap, ballet and jazz. I think it is a close race between jazz and ballet!! We shall wait and see!


6 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Awww! Her outfit is great, and the bun looks good too! She looks like a little poseable doll in that second one. LOL.

I hear you about the gas prices, and you're driving a gaz guzzler aren't you?! Pray the prices drop!

TaraG said...

Great job on the bun mom! She looks so cute! Goodluck at her recital!

Judy said...

That's my little doll! Hey, I'm starting my packing this afternoon,
I'm on my way soon!

oldav8r said...

Jamie, she is just too precious. I think your photos look like a professionals this time. Could it be the subject is so very good. Gotta make a 8X10 of the full pose!

Heather said...

I love it! mamie, you are so multitalented! I wish her luck in her recital!

The kids are getting so big! I'm missing it! I wish I were coming with nana!

Shelia said...

Oh my goodness what a doll! Jamie she's beautiful! I wish I could see her recital! Need a video mom!