Sunday, May 13, 2007

My mother's day treat!






Happy Mothers Day, ya'll!!! Today I was treated by my kiddos singing a Mother's Day song to us at church! After the song, they gave me a white rose that smelled so good! I had tears in my eyes, it was so beautiful! After that, I was treated to neon bowling with my good friend Eileen. We had such a good time! Pizza, bowling and ice cream, does it get any better than this? The first pic is of me and Eileen. Emily took this picture, maybe she should be teaching me how to use this new camera!! The second pic is of Emily making a crazy, funny face. This is truly Emily!! And the third is of Jacob and his bud Justin, Eileen's son. It was a good time had by all! My bowling was not up to par today, but who cares, it was mother's day! And, I enjoyed it with my whole family!!!

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Sounds like a good time all around! I want pizza right now! LOL. It IS nearly lunch time, after all. Love the funny face one, and Emily did a great job on her blogging debut! You'll soon have to share your camera with her if you don't watch out!

Glad you had a happy day with your family!

oldav8r said...

What more could you askr for---a good friend and whacky kids? Hold tight Mom will arrive soon and you two can have another Mother's Day.

Heather said...

What a good day!! I love to bowl but I really stink at it. I love Elf bowling on miniclip like Lukie. Boy, I sure do miss my nephew and nieces!!!

Shelia said...

All that matters is the good time you had! But seriously, what was the score? LOL